The current site is a responsive website. Depending on the size of the screen, the displayed content may vary. Please maximize the screen and use it.
Reasonable compensation program
We adopt a reasonable compensation program to boost the morale of our members.
Optimized working environment
We maximize work efficiency through optimized facilities and working systems that offer our members convenience.
Annual Salary / IB
- Annual salary: Basic salary + fixed OT + appraisal bonus
- IB: Profit share + target incentive (application of performance differentials)
- On-site allowance: On-site pay for on-site workers
- Overseas allowance: Differential pay for overseas employees (PJT)
- Qualification allowance: Exclusive allowance for certificate holders (allowance amount varies according to type of qualification)
Long Service Award
- Distribution of rewards for every 10 years of continuous service (prize money, plaque, vacation)
Various leave schemes
We run a variety of leave schemes, including summer vacation and leave for new posting, etc.
Autonomous seating arrangement
- Autonomous seating arrangement to promote collaboration and equality among employees
Autonomous work schedule
- 8-hour workday, flexible hours from 7:00 to 19:00
- Free lunch, 50% subsidy for breakfast/dinner
- Free sandwiches and salads, etc.
- Free drinks and dairy products provided in the canteen on each floor
Resting area for female employees
- A nursing room and lounge for female employees
SK Happy Express
- SK Group employee shuttle service (22 routes to Seoul)
- Accommodation for on-site workers
Free parking at the office
- Free parking on the weekends at the offices of SK member companies nationwide
- In addition to individual annual leave, 3 days of paid leave during the summer vacation season (June to August)
Rest & Refresh Leave
- 10 days of special leave for long-service employees
Regular / Posting / Returning leave for overseas employees
- Regular leave: 12 days leave every 4 months
- New posting / returning from overseas: Leave for overseas assignment preparation / rest leave after returning from overseas
Comprehensive health screening / insurance
We provide health care services and insurance to help our employees maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Annual health screening (screening for spouse is provided every other year)
In-house fitness center
- In-house fitness center for employee health management
- Assistance for programs such as Pilates, yoga, and posture correction & stretching at Happy Wings Training Center
In-house dental services
- In-house dental services for employees and their families
Group accident insurance
- Accident insurance for unforeseen accidents or diseases
- Dental care (conservation / prosthodontics, etc.)
We offer congratulatory and condolence-related money, manpower and leave, and also support family life through childcare assistance and leave.
Congratulatory and condolence leave
- Congratulatory and condolence-related money, leave, flowers/wreaths or funeral assistants for family events such as marriage, childbirth, 60th / 70th birthday celebration, and funeral, etc.
- Parental leave for raising children aged 8 or younger (2 years per child)
Parental leave in half-days
- Half-day leave for childcare
- In-house daycare center for childcare (Mon-Fri: 07:30 to 20:00)
Family care leave
- Leave of absence when leave is needed to care for grandparents, parents, spouses, and (grand) children, etc. due to illness, accidents, or old age
- Transport allowance for on-site workers in Korea to return home
Various livelihood assistance
We run various programs to enhance employee welfare and help employees achieve stability in life.
Optional employee benefits
- 1.5 million annual welfare points for employees
Eco-friendly agricultural products
- 50% off retail price of eco-friendly agricultural products
SK Family Card
- SK Family card for SK employees (annual fee subsidy)
- Tuition & financial aid for employees’ children (middle school, high school, university)
Happy Umbrella Loan
- Financial assistance to help employees gain stability in life (up to 50 million won per person / for employees who have been with the company for more than 2 years)
- Mobile phone bill allowance